Baccarat Crystal - is a French manufacturer of premium crystal glassware, headquartered in Baccarat, France. The company owns two museums: Musée Baccarat in Baccarat, Meurthe-et-Moselle and Musée Baccarat at Place des États-Unis - France. Groupe du Louvre is the main shareholder of the company and a subsidiary of the US Starwood Capital Group company.
THE PHILOSOPHY OF BACCARAT
Baccarat, the master of light, has created mysterious yet bright tools for everyday life. Each of their wonderful products carries the secrets of Baccarat's own elegance, magic and dream. Made with the techniques that Baccarat's artisans have passed down through the generations from 1764 to the present, the light becomes the purest form. Baccarat crystals are transformed into irresistible objects for any common person, and with that they carry a romantic and dreamlike soul wherever they appear. Your home can turn into a place where you can express your emotions, personality and creativity.
HOW YOU CARE YOUR BACCARAT ACCESSORIES
• Crystals will sometimes reflect the sun and can cause a fire in the walls or surrounding objects. Therefore, you should be careful and avoid exposing crystals to direct sunlight.
• Sudden changes in temperature can cause crystal breakage. So it's better to let it cool or warm up slowly. Do not use it to boil or cool water, and do not use it in a microwave oven.
• Collision of this object with other hard materials or surfaces (such as glass, marble, metal, etc.) may scratch or damage crystals.
• Broken crystal will have sharp pieces. So you should be careful not to handle them when broken.
• All crystal objects should be wiped with a soft, lint-free cloth or with a soft sponge to minimize scratches and dirt.