The finest expression of the emblematic grape varieties of the sun-drenched terroirs of Cellier des Dauphins.
High Environmental Value.
This sun-filled wine with its deep red hue offers generous aromas of black fruit and spices. Ample, smooth and with silky tannins, it charms with its lovely mocha, caramel and coffee notes.
HVE CERTIFICATE - LEVEL 3 (a three-tiered system that encourages farms and vineyards to focus on increasing biodiversity, decreasing the negative environmental impact).
- Level 3 is the highest level and provides the certification HVE (high environmental value) for the entire farm operation. It includes performance requirements measured either by composite indicators, or by global indicators corresponding to the four themes. This level is also validated by an external audit after 3 years of operating at Level 2.
- Level 2: 16 “best practices” around 4 themes: biodiversity, use of pesticides, fertilizers, water management. At this level a vineyard could receive the environmental certification label.
- Level 1 is a prerequisite for access to the process, obtained by carrying out a self-assessment by the farmer, validated by an accredited auditor. Action plans are created.
Created in 1967 by our Union, the Celiier des Dauphins brand is today the benchmark for our region and the pride of our winemakers. Its delicious, sunshine wines are world-famous and made for great moments to share. An innovative pioneer, the brand has always anticipated trends and responded to customer needs through its innovations in packaging, format and style of wine.
• Awarded "Rhone Valley of the Year" 2015 2016 2017 2018 International Wine Compettition
• 50 awards at International competitions in 2018