Tasting note: "This wine is a bright golden-yellow in color with fruity aromas of peaches and melon. The palate presents good volume and balanced acidity with medium-high persistence and fruitiness that make this a pleasing, easy-drinking wine"
Heritage and enterprise are hallmarks of Santa Rita, one of Chile’s premier wine estates. Founded in 1880 in Chile’s Maipo Valley, this historic property was among the first to pioneer plantings of European grape varieties in Chile. The prestigious North American magazine “Wine & Spirits” has regularly recognized the high quality and excellence of Santa Rita wines through consistently high ratings. Santa Rita has being recognized ten times as WINERY OF THE YEAR and is one of only three Chilean wineries to have appeared in the magazine’s Hall of Fame.
• World's Most Admired Wine Brand 2020 - Drinks International
• 10 times Winery of the Year - Wine & Spirits
• Owns 90 wines with over 90 pts
• 120 Official Sponsor - Arsenal FC
• Santa Rita Value Brand of The Year - Wine & Spirits
• Ethical Winery of the Year - Drinks Business